6.26.2011

Homemade Hummus

I absolutely LOVE hummus. I only tried it about 2 years ago for the first time!  It has since then become one of my Trader Joe snack weaknesses. I always try to sneak a tub into the shopping cart mostly unsuccessfully because it is a rather expensive treat that hardly lasts one sitting.
IMG_1717
In keeping with this whole getting back to the best and basics of life theme I’ve had going and with the help of my trusty cooking source: Cook’s Illustrated, I embarked on the quest.
Um. It takes 5 minutes! It’s the simplest thing ever! It seriously costs pennies! And there are endless easy variations!
I don’t want to get in trouble for reprinting the recipe. . . so here’s a secret link!
Actually, I’ve got five minutes right now. . .

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks
    fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some
    overlapping. I just wanted to give you a
    quick heads up! Other then that, wonderful blog!


    Here is my web site :: http://nudebabepic.com/index.php?own=2493560

    ReplyDelete

Speak your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...